food for thought

Guest metint

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Sprinter

the tint process is the skill level achieve by the individual tinter, if your doing 4 door cars now at 2 hours then when you can cleanly, and keep your tinting as close to perfect get to say 1 1/2 hours then 1 hour and down to 45 min then you will rock. by that time all films will shrink in every direction ( maybe ) and the newbies will still be banging them out at 2/3 hours so what you should be focusing on is getting to a level you are happy with and be able to put money on the table then you will be doing just fine, there are many in this trade that can bang em out fast and clean and have been taught how not to waste time and go from one thing to the next with out thinking twice about what there doing,

I guess what I'm saying the most here is just cause the film gets a little easier to work with you still have to cut it, shrink it, and install it, three simple things you have to do. then theres all the others that go along with it clean the windows awnser the phone you know do all the things you still do now just faster!

Archived