ZEP Foaming Window Cleaner

Guest Crackz

Guest scottydosnntkno
bro we write the truth and nothing else we had a sick deal with solar gard cheaper than any one could buy it why would we give it up cmon bro if it was good we would still use it we had 10 tinters buying at once we was getting pallet pricing for single orders !!!!!

you get what you pay for :thumb , did you really think you were going to get the top notch stuff for that cheap/?

film is film :dunno VIP bought like a pallet at a time from lulu and got something crazy like 33% off, and it was still the same film.

If a manny is selling B grade film, then they have to tell you that its B grade, which is why SG has their overstock list. Plus, I'm pretty sure Joe wouldn't knowingly buy B grade film with the volume they do

yeah,ok, if you say so.

it would be called false advertising, and they would get fined a lot of money if they were to do it.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
bro we write the truth and nothing else we had a sick deal with solar gard cheaper than any one could buy it why would we give it up cmon bro if it was good we would still use it we had 10 tinters buying at once we was getting pallet pricing for single orders !!!!!

you get what you pay for :lol , did you really think you were going to get the top notch stuff for that cheap/?

film is film :lol VIP bought like a pallet at a time from lulu and got something crazy like 33% off, and it was still the same film.

If a manny is selling B grade film, then they have to tell you that its B grade, which is why SG has their overstock list. Plus, I'm pretty sure Joe wouldn't knowingly buy B grade film with the volume they do

yeah,ok, if you say so.

it would be called false advertising, and they would get fined a lot of money if they were to do it.

would the tint police go get them Scotty ??

or maybe they would get busted by the truth in advertising squad ???

Guest Scottsfire
Do you guys think the the Zep is better than SprayAway???

I like sprayaway personally. Smells better :lol

As much as I hate to admit it, the smell is one of the main reasons I like the stuff. My wife commented that it almost a has a "new car" smell.... dunno.gif

no I dont think its better but for a dollar and for a bigger can its a no brainer

Good point.........

Guest scottydosnntkno
no I dont think its better but for a dollar and for a bigger can its a no brainer

bingo.gif if I could get it for $1 I would use it too.

at the end of the day, it does its job

Archived