Warranties mean nothing in this business

This is why this pack of arseholes shouldn't be in the business and am I stirred up?...you bet!

Their shitt fails, they made it, they warranted it on toilet paper, and now they won't pay up when neither I nor the customer did anything abnormal with their sun control film.

Quote from today........."and she has told me that I have to fix the tint at my expense. All because I dont have a contract of sale of the car and a reciept from you with the date that it was tinted which proves I am the owner????"

But we have all the documentation of the roll number used, type of film, when it was installed, cost, name, address, phone number, registation plate ID of the car and the model of car and Ford make and she still owns it and has it in her possession.

Tell me if I'm reading this wrong.....I do the job no question, I do all the details in meticulous order and the client is who she is and not somebody purporting to be a new owner and their HPW Grey 35 was proven to fail in every installation that I've done.

Why shouldn't they pay up? Because their backup is a complete sham!

Devil

Sadly there are other manufacturers out there doing the same thing. I suspect some have warranty claims that amounts higher than their assets. Pretty sad if they cannot afford to cover their own warranty.

im so glad I come on tint dude, I did contemplate trying out this film and I did try some out which was easy to work with but the edges kept peeling up it took hours before I could get the car back to the owner just so it could dry out and stay down, hopefully it holds up for a while on that one as its another business in my factory complex.

who are you using now devil ? im hooked with suntek carbon but I like installing johnsons marathon but time will tell with the marathon how it goes on back windows.

The lady has now lodged a complaint with Consumer Affairs and good on her.

This will be interesting and it's about time that film companies like this are taken to task.

You know mates? Think about how much crap both sides have to go through over a friggin lousey $250 redo?

It just doesn't make sense unless there are hundreds if not thousands of others like this around due to this bloody crappy manufacturer.

One point on her guarantee quotes this in black and white......."guarantee can be used as proof of purchase" and yet they still want to dick with this woman and make her go back to the motor registration board and get a copy of her original bill of sale for the vehicle.

Have you ever heard of anything this ludicrous?

A pox on their houses. :boogie

Devil

Archived