Suntek Carbon...anyone having problems with it?

I used to use Carbon but I stopped because of the curling. It's great when the roll is new but if the film is old or something it is unusable. It seems like the more heat you put on it the more it curls.

I used a few rolls of the HP too and think it is great, it is very easy to shrink and install. Probably one of the top three films I have used in terms of workability. But it does unfortunately have the whole purple thing going on....

I used to use Carbon but I stopped because of the curling. It's great when the roll is new but if the film is old or something it is unusable. It seems like the more heat you put on it the more it curls.

I used a few rolls of the HP too and think it is great, it is very easy to shrink and install. Probably one of the top three films I have used in terms of workability. But it does unfortunately have the whole purple thing going on....

and it will fade quicker in the hot climate wer're both in. I think those that don't experience the fading are most likely in cooler climates.

Archived