Could this be used for door tintin side glass

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest scottydosnntkno
Take it as a no way then.

just order 36" film and rearrange the patterns. most programs you can move them around however you want as far as I know :krazy

Guest scottydosnntkno
You can get a brand new graphtec for that price. That would work for roll ups, 1/4's and some back glass. also for adding new services to your business.

Good Luck

where are you buying your plotters, I need to know :dunno you couldn't get a used 24" graphtec for that much

You can get a brand new graphtec for that price. That would work for roll ups, 1/4's and some back glass. also for adding new services to your business.

Good Luck

where are you buying your plotters, I need to know :spit you couldn't get a used 24" graphtec for that much

I bought my graphtec ce-5000 24" for $1500 from sign supply(now called proveer)

Guest scottydosnntkno

Good Luck

where are you buying your plotters, I need to know :lol6 you couldn't get a used 24" graphtec for that much

I bought my graphtec ce-5000 24" for $1500 from sign supply(now called proveer)

so you compare a 24" to a 36", which really is too small and he should be looking at at 40" at least

makes sense :phone

Archived