congrats imagetint--here's what you get to look forward to

Guest thetintshop

Guest thetintshop

congrats on the baby. this is what your baby will look like at 27 1/2 weeks. had these done today. not a very good pic of a pic, but you get the idea.

27.5_wk.JPG

man you aint kidding mdog I have an 8 yr old when I seen the ultra sound they showed me it and told me how well indowed it appered my son was going to be a few months later when my daughter was born I looked at the ulrta sound and said what happened :confused

Guest thetintshop

we had the same ones done two years ago for my other son. the sonograms are still pretty much the same. this is the 3d sonogram. it came out like 3-4 years ago. this is extra and insurance will not pay for it. it's basically just to get a better picture of your kid. two years ago it was like $80 for three pictures, these were only $50 for three pics. they also do a video tape for $40 more. it's really neat the first time, but this second time was a little harder to let go of the money. but you will be amazed at how your kid will look exactly like it.

there's almost no mistakes with identifying the s*x either. if it's a boy, it' usually easy to tell because thier nad sack is so swollen. my first kids wasn't that swollen and it took her a few minutes to get the picture to where we could see his schlong. nut this one's nad sack is the size of a baseball, so it was really easy to tell.

Cool pics TTS...we are 6 weeks along & already reading baby names, I have a feeling this kid will have 40 or 50 names before it's born. :confused

Right now he/she is smaller than a peanut...but growing :idea

I can't wait, I think I may be more excited than the wife :P

Guest powertints

I can't wait to see the sonogram. That new 3d thing is cool. I'll spring for that. We are about 7 1/2 weeks now. The wife is nausiated a lot. She's getting picky about what she eats too.

Archived