Audi R8

lorenzotint

Will be tinting a complete R8 in the morning...any heads up on this model. :spit

how did it go ?

doors like new Vette, simple rears [scrap film]...the big one by the dash level 4 ...will post pick as soon as I figure out how.

Guest TintWhips
Will be tinting a complete R8 in the morning...any heads up on this model. :twocents

how did it go ?

doors like new Vette, simple rears [scrap film]...the big one by the dash level 4 ...will post pick as soon as I figure out how.

Doors are exactly like vette, fingers everywhere. Pics of 2011 V10 roadster soon :lol2

Guest drew675

i overshrink the sides a bit, did you do the glass between cockpit and engine bay? i found it best to trace the pattern then cut on the peelboard cause the defrost is on the outside. Wouldnt wanna pay for that window!

Guest TintWhips

post-31270-1299634257.jpg

i overshrink the sides a bit, did you do the glass between cockpit and engine bay? i found it best to trace the pattern then cut on the peelboard cause the defrost is on the outside. Wouldnt wanna pay for that window!

I agree with u on that..... :popcorn

Guest maddtinter

I was lucky enough to tint a 2012 R8GT this past weekend.Car 227 of 333.Only 90 will be in the states.A very FAST car.Audi says the rear hatch is polycarbonate.I think maybe only the european models.

Archived