Working with a Migrane

I have been prone to getting headaches and migranes since I was young, and today Ive have a god awful migrane. My head wont stop pounding and its making me feel like hell. Im just wondering how some of you cope or what do you do to deal with them? Do you just bail and go home? I have a pretty busy day and I feel like I cant do my best like this. I cant even think straight. I take Excedrin Migrane whenever I get these bad ones, but today it has met its match. No relief from it at all. This is gonna be a looooong day. :nono

My wife has migraine headaches alot, the dr. has wrote her a script for Trexemet and it works very well for her and doesn`t make her sleepy. She actually takes them at work and keeps working. You might wanna check into them.

The last one I had, I was about 3/4 on doing a house for a local Dr. When a migrane hit me. It sucked big time I would have left if I hadn't been so close to finishing up. I often wonder if th Dr. would of been home, He might of had something in his medicine cabnet for one. :lol

Guest teamfutaba
The last one I had, I was about 3/4 on doing a house for a local Dr. When a migrane hit me. It sucked big time I would have left if I hadn't been so close to finishing up. I often wonder if th Dr. would of been home, He might of had something in his medicine cabnet for one. :lol

ive got a bunch of oxi here. only problem is its the MIL's for her broken foot. however, my first wife used to suffer from migranes. her boss was a doctor who was into hollistic medecine told me to SQUEEZE her head. one palm on her forehead and the other on the back of her head. pushing her skull from front to back would give her instant releif and give me pecs like arnold whoop-a-nigga. then I found a easier method. the construction helmet with the dial-o-fit. I took the dial-o-fit out, put pads on front and back (like my palms) and cranked that thing until she smiled. ps, she only wore it at home.

ive got a bunch of oxi here.....

I'll be visiting TODAY Dryshrinker! :bingo

give me pecs like arnold whoop-a-nigga. then I found a easier method. the construction helmet with the dial-o-fit. I took the dial-o-fit out, put pads on front and back (like my palms) and cranked that thing until she smiled. ps, she only wore it at home.

:lol

Archived