I met a llumar trainer when he was teaching an installer in SC. He was an old Hack, and the windows he was laying were filled with trash. He owned his own shop and was a subcontracted trainer for Lulu. VERY SKETCHY

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest tintjam65
How do you go about getting training from someone like llumar? Do I have to email or call them? I live about 2.5 hours from dallas and would be willing to make the drive to learn a trick or two

800-2llumar

Guest c5golfguy
I met a llumar trainer when he was teaching an installer in SC. He was an old Hack, and the windows he was laying were filled with trash. He owned his own shop and was a subcontracted trainer for Lulu. VERY SKETCHY

Do you remember the guys name you met in SC? Was it Mike something?

Guest c5golfguy

Yep... you like it huh?? :thumb

Just changed servers and loaded up files and didn't realize the file names were different. There are others here with bigger sigs then this one.. you go around poking at those guys too???

Guest windowtintbysteveo
Okay guys if they wrote a book called tinting for dummies it would be intended for me. Well I have never tinted a car before and is considering entering the business. I have however experience in other automotive areas. And I have had the privilege of working in a stereo shop with the great Lorenzo in da Bronx (lorenzotintny.com). At the time I had no interest in tinting so I paid no attention to what he did. Dang how I regret that now.

All said I am open to be poured into by the great minds of ya all (yeah I am in the south now). Any thoughts relating to training is welcomed. If I cant do it right I am going to leave it alone. Enough said.

man o man well just like how most of us all have just do it its going to take a few mess ups to git it right migt cost u a bit but ey 30 bucks will earn u 1000's

Archived