• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Seemed more like the marathon than the greystone. Used dome 20 on the fronts of a new wrangler and it matched up nice. I actually got a good review on google because the customer like how well it matched. Other than that, its very average. I will be switching to it for fronts as soon as I get rid of my current stock

Guest Mo Evo

Yes, Troy comped me some 5% which I used on a new Mitsu Lancer RallyArt Sportback dealer demo. Not liking the color, but at least it was easier to work with than Greystone. That being said, the Lancer is an easy car to begin with...not sure how this film would work on a much more challenging back glass. The film looked red in some light and purple in others.

Called them last week. They don't have any prices for it on the website because, as they told me, "We don't have any 35% yet." Why do these manus offer film they can't produce??? Went thru the same thing with Prot-tect films and the new "nano-fusion" ppf.

Sheeeeesh! :nope :nope :spit:lol :lol

Anyone know how thick it is?

They don't say on their website, but the do say "• Durable Construction – extra thick dual-ply color impregnated film outperforms competition" which leads me to believe it's 1.5m.

Archived