Nissan 200 sx

pulsar2000

Ok had 2 local competitors Fail miserably,

Nissan 200sx later coupe Saloon, model

Rear screen,

Believe it was south west tinting (taunton 18 months exp trained & under the ultimate tinting uk franchise),apparently had the car 8 am drop off & customer went to pick up at 7pm & they couldnt do rear screen & car was untinted installer using suntek for f**ks sake, so an easy shrink film,

tells me & another company point blank refused to do work as screen was bad,

I had a go & 1st time shrunk down no real probs admitedly have done a few of these before with no problems, have to say curvy & slighty challenging,

But by far easier than a 206 or a clio,

Why do these so called competitors bother starting if they havent grasped the art of tinting >>>? :thumb

Oh well all good for me I guess im confident to say Somersets no1 here :lol2 any one else had any major issues with these ricers ??

Guest shadowline

So advertise yourself as the No1 tint company in the South West, sounds like your rivals are not up too much!.........

Thanks shadow, :thumb

I already do ! im not the fastest or cheapest but I always turn out clean work & have NEVER had any window beat me & NEVER turned down a car because of a ohh scary curvy window,

think the other comp was bridgwater way,, they didnt even attempt it point blank refused to take on so fare play 2 them, but I had to laugh a so called competitor newby charging £100 more than me for 2 hours work, that he couldnt even complete the back glass in 11 hours, new fancy unit & all the chat, down a roll of sunny & 3 bin bags full of waste, Gutted 4 u there south west tinting (NOT LOL)

Archived