at last!!!

At last I got a unit all mine a new unit :thumb Cheap rates, low lease term, low rent! Bloody massive too!

Pics to follow once its all set up and decorated!

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good on you there. hope you got a decent rent & good passing trade,

I just had our waiting room area completed a absolute must I think for any one with a unit,

decked out with a lcd big screen, digi tv, wifi, settee, loads of point of sale (Thanks to Nick Bonwyke)

get really fed up with custys hanging around eyeballing when im working,

you got any plans for waiting area ??

Guest shadowline
At last I got a unit all mine a new unit :thumb Cheap rates, low lease term, low rent! Bloody massive too!

Put the pics up now....its good to see a before and after, lets see what its like to start with...

Guest Nik Sandars@Bonwyke

Look forward to the pics Cass, get Karl to bling it up with some cool Graphite POS...

Guest silvretta

Congratulations!

Good luck!

Guest Malcolm E Boo
At last I got a unit all mine a new unit :beer Cheap rates, low lease term, low rent! Bloody massive too!

Well done mate. Is this the unit you were talking about?

Malcom, a lot has happened, the unit is miles from there, I got poo'd on from a great height by them, and the place im at now is trying to get me in as an employee! (a territory I dont wish to be in that is!) The unit is

massive and I do too have plans for a waiting room, but this is a joint venture with a mechanic / modding enthusiast. Although I had to be sure to have the lease in my name, just incase he decides he wants to do other things lol.

I got possibly room for four cars, roller shutter at rear with parking spaces, and door at front for customer entrance, this enters into what will be a waiting room.

The middle of the unit features a real high apex, ideal for my partner to install a four poster ramp, Due to the sectioning off that is already there I have the makings of a good tint bay.

We were looking at the unit next door and found this by accident lol

rates are dirt cheap with the added bonus of a rebate

rent is cheap too and its far too good to be true.

pics are bein sorted now!!! :beer

Main entrance, to be made good and painted weeds removed, signs to sort.

IMAGE_469.jpg

lobby/waiting once studded out. tv, counter, studded half glass partion

IMAGE_468.jpg

middle bay toilet at left, sink to be plumbed in with fridge, compressor room to be built, four post ramp to go to the right.

Cieling needs tidy up and securing in areas.,

IMAGE_467.jpg

IMAGE_465.jpg

my bay is nearer the roller, big enough for two cars, with a drive through for larger area using a widened opening on right.

Strip lights all round half way up walls, and a tint rack.

IMAGE_464.jpg

IMAGE_466.jpg

Archived