Tint laws

Guest FinishingTouch

Guest FinishingTouch

Couldn't you have them sign a waiver stating that they understand and have been explained what the legal limit is and that by signing they remove you from any responsibility. Say they get in a wreck and say they couldn't see through the tint, could the shop be held responsible?

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest DixieGraphics

the waiver doesn't do you any good

all it does it tell the law that you know damn well you're breaking the law and did it anyway

just tint legal and you won't have to worry about it

let the hacks get in trouble

Guest goldntint

An some states, I don't know about yours, if the cop really wants to be a $%&*@, he can also give you a fine for installing it and guess where he will get your name and address? From your waiver you have them sign.

In Louisiana you can go to the Louisiana State Police web site and download a form to fill out and send in to be considered for a waiver, to legally have darker than normally legal tint. Business, security, PI,s , and many other reasons can be applied for, but not all will pass their requirements. I have personally installed tint on several autos with this waiver. The last one not long ago was a Tahoe which I installed 15% all around

Guest Total tint

In a military town the young guys want to look cool so 6 out of 10 want illegal if I don't do it then the guy down the street will no other choice I just write not legal on reciept and have them sign W/ NO WARRANTY!!!!!!!!

Couldn't you have them sign a waiver stating

stating that you tint illegally........yes.....

pay cash no receipt
And then get nailed for tax evasion when some dumbass with a waiver rats you out!

Archived