Who can.......

Guest DontWorryItWillDry

Guest DontWorryItWillDry

create and or edit emoticons? I'd like to learn so this board can have it's own uniqness to it. Not that it doesn't already...but still....I have a few emoticon ideas.

Thanks.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest DontWorryItWillDry

I was thinkin' take that hug emoticon......put a doo rag on his head...have it pound it's chest with one hand...then end it with both arms stretched out. Kinda like...."Wassap Mo Fo!!! Want some of this" I think you get it...if not...see Mdog...he'll know exactly what it is. :idea

Guest DontWorryItWillDry

TD,

Not that you have remembered or anything, but.....another emoticon idea here. Two emoticons high-fivin' and/or two jumpin' in the air and bumpin' chest.

Waddaya think?

Guest tintchick

DWIWD,,,ever see that bumper sticker "doesn't play well with others" :thumb,,,,I wish I made the emoctions,,,,I just rip them off smiley sites,,,shoot, If I could make them I'd be on here all day making some cool ones :P

Guest DontWorryItWillDry

Oh I know you do TC...I've right-clicked on them to see the url. I was hoping someone would know how to create and or edit existing ones for our own board here.

Who here will take the challenge of finding software that will allow us to do such? Any geeks on this board? :thumb

Archived