Keeping cords from scratching

Guest Crackz

I have the solution get one of the key clamps from home depot click it to your apron and run cord through it .... I just drop the cord over my shoulder though im fine with that

Hope there isnt dirty paint to place this on.

I would think any sliding the magnet does when removing it would have the same chance as scratching as a cord would.

Might have to try it out on beaters before going to brand new cars. :poke

It will definatley scratch the paint!!!!!

Hope there isnt dirty paint to place this on.

I would think any sliding the magnet does when removing it would have the same chance as scratching as a cord would.

Might have to try it out on beaters before going to brand new cars. :poke

:thumb ......on the scratching.

And what would your solution be for say a fiberglass or aluminum vehicle.If I was a customer and seen some Big sheets of magnets sticking to my car I would certainly be eye phucking it after for sure.

I have a solution for this scratching problem I will be posting soon when I have more time to make it.as well as a few more tools and tips I am currently working on.when I am done with them I will post them on this site.hint on one of them Dot Matrix issues almost done with that one but still working on an applicator for hard to reach areas.

The|\|4L customer, will definatley go look at the area that the magnet was on looking for scratches..

Guest GottaWearShades

How about running a few strips of 24" long packing tape along the cleaned fenders?

No movement of the protective material means no scratches, unlike using a drop cloth or some such.

Archived