Lets See Your Wraped/Vinyled Vehicles

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
More of you guys have to have wraped or vinyled vehicles!?

there are alot of members on here who are scared to reveal who they are and where they are. they like the idea of hiding behind their keyboards and saying whatever they want. pussies :woowoo

Guest mikeMN
More of you guys have to have wraped or vinyled vehicles!?

there are alot of members on here who are scared to reveal who they are and where they are. they like the idea of hiding behind their keyboards and saying whatever they want. pussies :woowoo

It dose not matter to me if anyone on this site would rather not say were they work or there real name,As long as they can back up what they are saying is true and not give out false information.

As for me ,my name is Mike and I am from Minnesota.and believe me I am not scared or embarrassed or ashamed or what ever any other reasons one would have to not disclose the name of the shop they may work for.I am not on here to promote my shop.Heck we don't even have our shops name on the building we are in or a front door either,the only way to get in our shop is a 8ftx14ft garage door.

plus from what I have posted and said on here if anyone would care to know what shop I work at,I would think it would not take much of a detective to find that out at this point.

Blade I am curios to know what the reasons that you are thinking that someone would have to be scared to say were they work or there name?

Archived