Lets See Your Wraped/Vinyled Vehicles

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
its not very often people ar goin to stop and write your info down. just make sure they remember your shop name so when they are in the market for tint they remember YOU

You make a very good point about making it easy to remember, and if that catchy name comes with a .com then they can find you easier. I do agree that people do not have the time to write done a lot of information so a really sharp looking vehicle to advertise is effective. If you can get a loyal Custy to let you put your name on their ride, that is good also.

Guest mikeMN
there are alot of members on here who are scared to reveal who they are and where they are. they like the idea of hiding behind their keyboards and saying whatever they want. pussies :coffee

Just checking Blade,I just didnt want anyone to think I was a pussie............... :beer ............ :)

its not very often people ar goin to stop and write your info down. just make sure they remember your shop name so when they are in the market for tint they remember YOU

You make a very good point about making it easy to remember, and if that catchy name comes with a .com then they can find you easier. I do agree that people do not have the time to write done a lot of information so a really sharp looking vehicle to advertise is effective. If you can get a loyal Custy to let you put your name on their ride, that is good also.

I agree ive been thinking about a website sticker along the back bumper but never acted on it. when I worked for a guy we used to drive around in a fleet of lowered black toyota trucks all with the same wheels. we had 3 of em and I got to drive them to and from work also. helped cuz I never got pulled over in them. but having all the trucks look the exact same and being easily recognizable did a whole lot of help for getting people to remember the name. and the trucks just had the logos on the doors and tailgates

Archived