Workplace shooting......8 dead, one critical

The controlled media is trying to spin this that he was the victim. How typical.

Makes me kinda sick to see them do that. I'm sure the family's of the real victims feel the same way. :lol2

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

TD I do not want to go to deep into it, but there are powers that control the state media in this country and it is the ones that are controlling our supposed elected leaders.

The part that burns my ass is just that....they are trying to spin him as a victim.......the latest is a change in statements.....the girlfriends mother or his mother, stated that he called and said 'I shot some PEOPLE'....then in later interviews , they stated he said "I shot them RACISTS".....all bullchit.....He is not a victim nor is he 'the shooter'.....he is a MURDERER, plain and simple. Lost many good people and a good friend of the family is hanging by a thread.... NO SYMPATHY for his family, especially when they are trying to spin him as the victim.....................

I just dont understand why people go around shooting others at a job or any where for that matter. if you are that unhappy with your life and you want to end it then take yourself out. why take others with you? being a black male it just burns my a$$ when people play the race card. if it was truly racism and he told someone why isnt it on record? if it was truly racism was it really worth shooting all those people?

I always find it sad to hear about these senseless killings..... it makes me greatful for our gun laws. Although I agree with The /// Man the criminally intent usually find a way to get there hands on a weapon.

Custom, I hope that your friend pulls through.

Guest filmslayer
I always find it sad to hear about these senseless killings..... it makes me greatful for our gun laws. Although I agree with The /// Man the criminally intent usually find a way to get there hands on a weapon.

not to be ignorant wife but what are the gun laws in oz ???

not to be ignorant wife but what are the gun laws in oz ???

It's pretty strict Slayer. Legislation was passed in the '90's that requires that you have a genuine reason to own a firearm, such as hunting, feral animal control, target shooting. Self defense is not considered a genuine reason.

Archived