Llumar Shield

Just talked to a Llumar rep spoke highly of there 4th generation shield they are now promoting and was just trying to get anyfeedback from some experts in the business on the quality of product. ease of use ,stretch lines quality of adhesion, etc...etc thanks for the input!

I've done a few jobs with the current gen film, back in November/December. It looks great with the initial installation, with very little or no orange peel at all.

Now, I've got to re-do at least 3 jobs because of yellowing. I'm in fear of what the next few months will be like for this film's potential to yellow. Especially behind the tires, in the tire splash area.

Anyone else having discoloration issues cropping up yet?

I've spoken with my sales rep & e-mailed, but not getting any feedback in the last month or 2 from them... Not building confidence.

That's why I'm using Avery. Love it!

does this film have a top coat? we did a few tests with our sample roll and i have my own opinions about it. I will say it is very nice looking tho, VERY clear little to no orange peel.

Guest Pro-tectFilmMelissa
I've done a few jobs with the current gen film, back in November/December. It looks great with the initial installation, with very little or no orange peel at all.

Now, I've got to re-do at least 3 jobs because of yellowing. I'm in fear of what the next few months will be like for this film's potential to yellow. Especially behind the tires, in the tire splash area.

Anyone else having discoloration issues cropping up yet?

I've spoken with my sales rep & e-mailed, but not getting any feedback in the last month or 2 from them... Not building confidence.

That's why I'm using Avery. Love it!

:):beer:thumb :thumb

Archived