You don't say....

Toyota makes a great vehicle. Its a SHAME what the U.S. has done to try and give them a bad rep. Its not hard to believe though, with our govt owning 2 american auto companies. I think it was their opportunity to try and get people to buy GM...which is another reason why they came out with the bogus story of GM paying back the govt bailout, which wasnt true in the least bit.

All this said, and Ive always owned Fords. Toyotas are terrific.

Toyota makes a great vehicle. Its a SHAME what the U.S. has done to try and give them a bad rep. Its not hard to believe though, with our govt owning 2 american auto companies. I think it was their opportunity to try and get people to buy GM...which is another reason why they came out with the bogus story of GM paying back the govt bailout, which wasnt true in the least bit.

thats why you got a ford and a volvo huh!!! lol jk

thats why you got a ford and a volvo huh!!! lol jk

Oh dont get me started on the Volvo. I sold it this past weekend, AND it was pre-Ford ownership. Actually, we had 2 Fords and a Volvo. My pockets just werent deep enough for the Volvo. No issues with my Fords, but my 07 Escape needs a tune up pretty bad...and struts. My 97 F150 is solid. I drove 983 miles so far this week in that truck. 16.7mpg was my last fill-up with a 5.4L. Not too shabby.

Archived