H/S if you don't need to?

This is probably a dumb question, but I have done a string of new (or newer) celica's in the past weeks. The back glass could probably be done without any h/s, but when I do it there are always like 3 fingers at the top that I h/s to be safe.

So, here is the question; if you have a back glass like that do you just pop it on or do you take the extra 5 minutes and h/s it to prevent issues? I always h/s it but I wonder every time what everyone else does.

If it is only small and at the top, I'd hit it internally and save on the work required laying it up on the outside.

Still have to be very careful all the same because lots of products downunder are going belly up to the big film box in the sky thanks to heat shrinking. Man, it is appearing its ugly head everywhere. :thumb

And if you read it here with first hand experience with our more severe exposure climate, you can bet as long as your arse points to the ground, this is only going to get worse fellas. :rollin

Devil

Archived