premadonna

How do you tell a girl with double d's hot body to screw herself. I tinted her honda accord and there is a mark about 1/8" long on the bottom of her back window that you can only see from the inside. She got it tinted 2 months ago and all of a sudden she cant live with that mark.Hey even tommy lee had to give pamela anderson a few hits no matter how hot they look.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

unless your planning on getting some from her. treat her like anyonther customer. personaly if she is hott enough. and not to bitchy id think about doing it over. but id flirt with her first but then agian im a dog :ladiesman

Guest thetintshop

it's really easy to do. just tell her to screw herself. I don't take any s**t from the good looking ones, and definately keep my eyes above thier neck. I'm harder on them than I am the rest of my customers. I talk to them like they are the scum of the earth and I get my way in the end. you have to realize, they aren't used to being treated that way by guys. they use thier looks to get most guys to do s**t for free, or whatever. and REALLY use it to get what they want. so when you talk down to them, they just go away.

OR, they end up coming back with another "problem" just to see what you'll do. then you end up going out on a date and end up married for 7 years with a 2 year old son and one on the way. and yes, I'm talking about my wife, and she's still fine as hell even with a big belly full of baby.

don't bow down to her and she won't give you any more s**t.

Guest thetintshop

you'll have to develop your peripheral vision. I can look a girl in the eyes and tell you what color her toenails are painted.

Archived