Texas Gov Rick Perry

oh havnt you been keeping up? Trans Texas Corridor is just the start to unionize Canada, the US and Mehico. Some one is paying him under the table to allow the Trans Texas Corridor. Funny, that Texas can become a sovereign nation, yet they are allowing this.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rick Perry is corrupt just like many others. We need to be careful, but Bill White is certainly NOT a good choice for Texas. Its frustrating. Unless Perry grows a set, and mimicks what Arizona is doing, Im afraid our state could easily change to a different color. Houston and Austin are both full of liberal Democrats. Even San Antonio is more conservative, which you wouldnt think so if youve ever been there.

Texas still is creating more jobs than any other state (maybe even combined), but BO would like to change that, and appears to be succeeding.

'dja hear BO is taking AZ to the UN HR council?

Yes! How is this even possible? He is blatanly showing Americans he is for this invasion by standing against AZ. I dont get it. Where is the outrage? Can we survive another 2 years of BO?

Oh, it's nothing less than treason.

Can we survive another 2 years of BO?

We don't have 2 years left period.

Less than 9 months left.

Yikes!

Im a firm believer America just hasnt been pushed to the breaking point yet...which is hard to say "yet". Do you really think we would let him......get to that point of control without an unprecedented revolt? I know things have gotten sour, but I cant imagine things becoming "total control".

Can we survive another 2 years of BO?

We don't have 2 years left period.

Less than 9 months left.

Yikes!

Im a firm believer America just hasnt been pushed to the breaking point yet...which is hard to say "yet". Do you really think we would let him......get to that point of control without an unprecedented revolt? I know things have gotten sour, but I cant imagine things becoming "total control".

He isn't in control, not on this level or even the level people think that he is in control.

BO is nothing more than a well paid front man, the real power is behind the scenes. Do you think GWB really had the brain power to orchestrate this situation we are in now? Do you really think BO is up late at night writing new legislation? Do you think 90% of his staff having dual nationalities is an accident?

He controls nothing more than the menu on the plane to the next photo op he's been told to attend or which cabana boy is going to perform fellatio on him on vacation.

Read an article lately that said one town in Arizona is the kidnapping capitol of the world.......Not in Mexico or Venizuala, but HERE........Obama can run his mouth all he wants and pander to the illegals living here, but the truth is, if we dont police our borders and stop the infiltration of illegals, we will be seeing the same crap that is going on inn Mexico HERE!!!! I will say it time and time again, Obama-Lama-ding-dong will prove to be one of the presidents who did more damage to this country than good........................ :dunno

I'm telling ya, there is a deeper agenda at work here.

The visible government is just a front, there is a long standing plan to do every thing they are doing.

If McCorpse had been (s)elected they would be doing the exact same things. The things we mention here that are barely getting any press at all are only the tip of the iceberg.

Archived