Film Removal

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I had some granola eaters ask me for the MSDS sheets on the tint I installed and wanted the MSDS on the chemicals I used to remove and reinstall.

:lol

I said, I been doing this (at the time) 13 years, your not only the first to ask for that, but I have yet to ever see any on the film. I told her to contact CPFilms for that

Then I said, I used baby shampoo, lil windex and a dryer sheet.....

She looked at me like I was lying. Like I said all that just to piss her off. Then I said I will show you. she replied seriously...... I said seriously :thumb

she was happy as a hippie. rode out in her mustang.

If you are asked for MSD Sheets, you are required by law to produce them. CP and all of the other manufacturers are required to provide them to you when asked.

I have binders in all of our trucks, warehouse and office with everything including baby shampoo

I had some granola eaters ask me for the MSDS sheets on the tint I installed and wanted the MSDS on the chemicals I used to remove and reinstall.

:lol

I said, I been doing this (at the time) 13 years, your not only the first to ask for that, but I have yet to ever see any on the film. I told her to contact CPFilms for that

Then I said, I used baby shampoo, lil windex and a dryer sheet.....

She looked at me like I was lying. Like I said all that just to piss her off. Then I said I will show you. she replied seriously...... I said seriously :thumb

she was happy as a hippie. rode out in her mustang.

If you are asked for MSD Sheets, you are required by law to produce them. CP and all of the other manufacturers are required to provide them to you when asked.

I have binders in all of our trucks, warehouse and office with everything including baby shampoo

well tin, I am real hip to the MSDS gig due to the fact I use to work for a chemical company and UPS as side jobs in my younger years, but even now 15 years in the biz, thats the only time I was asked for a MSDS for FILM!!!

I am glad you guys are on top of it. Props for sure. But we have never asked prior to this instance. Now, if I was to leave Madico and open another shop, I would keep them on hand.

I would assume your mainly and FG guy and thats why you have MSDS sheets in hand on everything down to the chewing gum you carry. I know the FG gigs we work with are mostly Govt on the gulf coast. so the onsite guys have to be ready for anything.

Fortunately, I design auto tint and PPF for out software. the most I get asked is where are you taking us to lunch.

Booms Next time try this.Doors open and a Box fan on a chair or something similar in height.place it right up next to the rocker panel,put the fan on high Blowing away from the vehicle,and it will keep the fresh Air flowing in and suck that smell out of the vehicle.............. :thumb

Booms Next time try this.Doors open and a Box fan on a chair or something similar in height.place it right up next to the rocker panel,put the fan on high Blowing away from the vehicle,and it will keep the fresh Air flowing in and suck that smell out of the vehicle.............. :lol

:bat

dont let booms lie, he was looking for the head buzzzzzz!!

:lol ...... :bat

Archived