My review of Stans 6 days training

FBO

Hi all, first I like to say Thanks to everyone of you. I am so glad I found this site. Before I found this great forum I did not know much, or I should say anything about window tinting. I decided to learn window tinting, because I lost my job in April. So, I took some of you guys advice and signed up with Stans training.

Special Thanks to Stan, Alexia and everyone at His place. From his son to his installers, SIMPLY Nice people.

In the 6 days that I was there, I learned lots of new things. Learned to do almost all the different types of doors, ones with frame and ones without, and all the other types of doors with different frame styles.

I learned how to shave the edges, I finally learned how to wet shrink, dry shrink using dryer cloths, baby powder and soap. I also learned how to do a 2 peace install. Yes I know now that most of you will say thats chicken $hit, but remember I'm just learning. I learned how to pattern cut and double cut to save time.

I then ordered my films on Monday, and I got them in on WED. Thanks Howard and Andrew for your great service. So, today I'm tinting my first car. Its a 2011 toyota camry, so wish me luck :bat and I could NOT take on a job like this, if it wasnt for STANS Training. Once again Thank you all, and Thanks for reading.

FBO

hey FBO. yea class was great. after being in his class I find myself bored at home cause I had such a great time there. and the stories were the great.

just remember to take your time. speed will come with practice. I will call you tonite to see how the car went.

You guys were great students and fast learners.............. take your time and you will do fine.

"if it slides it's on the outside" :poke

Cheers guys and stay in touch

Stan

Thanks guys, the camry is gonna be dropped off at 12pm, in about two hours from now. Its my buddys car, so he said I can have it till im done with it :lol will def take pics and post them up.

Archived