Shirt at spencers

Raphy, ILLEGAL immigration is not the main cause of the economic downturn, but policies geared toward rewarding people for not taking personal responsibility for their own existance is. The problem comes when you start taking earnings from person A to give to person B based on person A making more than person B without any obligation for person B to supply anything in return. Is that not criminal?? The expectation with legal immigration is that when you come here you will be productive to the general society and not a burden. You are correct that they are not the whole reason, but the push back on illegals is there because the Democrats tried to strong arm the opposition to make it seem like those who opposed it were evil so they could ensure more votes for themselves. It is a means of ensuring their continued power. There are so many other things that I do not feel we could spend enough time to even go over. Let's just say that if you truely want to fix the problems, stop voting for Pelosi

It used to be that kids helped with the harvest, hence the whole summer off school thing. Kids learned about work early, and had a good work ethic.

Not commenting on the immigration issue at all, just saying.

spring break was to plant the crops. I never had a spring break. My dad always took off and he had a week long project for us. Hated it as a kid, respect it now. He grew up on a farm, so it only made sence

Guest ORIGINAL

There is enormous difference between immigrants and illegal immigrants. the truth is that we tend to generalize over a whole race because we are guided at times by misinformation, or the fact that we don't want to accept that unless we are "natives" most of the people living in america are already immigrants, the question is whether it is legally or illegally!! Now the whole part about taking away from person A to give to person B is a whole different issue. It is true, but its only a partial truth. It's all a matter of perspective...

There is enormous difference between immigrants and illegal immigrants. the truth is that we tend to generalize over a whole race because we are guided at times by misinformation, or the fact that we don't want to accept that unless we are "natives" most of the people living in america are already immigrants, the question is whether it is legally or illegally!! Now the whole part about taking away from person A to give to person B is a whole different issue. It is true, but its only a partial truth. It's all a matter of perspective...

Hmmmmm, I didnt know that immigrants were a race.

Guest ORIGINAL

Your right tintjunkie but only to an extent. What i was refering to was one or more of the major populations of the modern homo sapiens. Although race is used as a socio-political category in many countries, including the United States.

Race is a bioligical term used to classifly living things. It goes genre, species, sub-species and then race.

Humans for one have 5 100% pures races currently.

Caucasoid (Europe, West Asia and North Africa), negroid (Sub-Saharan Africa), mongoloid (East Asia, Oceania, the Arctic and the Americas) who take up the majority of the worlds population. There is also a minority of capoid (Southern Africa) and austaloid (Australia and Melanesia.)

(i'm just saying tintjunkie)

That was a good one booms!!!! :dunno

Archived