Cutlass 4 door LOL!

tint-factory clearbra

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest thatsnappyguy

i defended him by thinking that its more than possible he was refering to the 80's model, but then as i think about it...we are talking about a cutlass, when a tinter refers to a cutlass being difficult, another professional tinter should know imediately what they are talking about. so yea that is pretty juvenile to say something like that, so i take back my defending response.

the word cutlass should wake yo ass up

Unless your name is Scotty.....then you can just keep :rest Cuz you are just THAT good! :prof

yea the word Cutlass makes my azz pucker. Regardless , as bad azz as he claims to be, he should have read the thread and knwon what we were talking about.

not so much :money

i defended him by thinking that its more than possible he was refering to the 80's model, but then as i think about it...we are talking about a cutlass, when a tinter refers to a cutlass being difficult, another professional tinter should know imediately what they are talking about. so yea that is pretty juvenile to say something like that, so i take back my defending response.

This is true. :money

am i the only one who read the "BG only" part? those BG's are cake and hardly need any shrink.

HOLY %&$#, I just seen this :spit WTF Scotty you definately doesntkno what the hell you're talking about :cry When you get done flipping burgers i would love to hear just how you tint this backglass and hardly have to shrink it :thumb

am i the only one who read the "BG only" part? those BG's are cake and hardly need any shrink.

HOLY %&$#, I just seen this :poke WTF Scotty you definately doesntkno what the hell you're talking about :spit When you get done flipping burgers i would love to hear just how you tint this backglass and hardly have to shrink it :lol

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!

this thread is

beegees_stayin_alive.jpg

Well I did a Cutlass Supreme 4dr last year and did the back glass in one piece ,and it took me and another 20 yr tinter who was working with me that day, almost an hour to do the b/g alone!! You shrink it like an old 4dr saturn b/g and where it bends around the curved sides , one guy pulls and manipulates what looks like more of big bubble then finger while the other guy is shrinking and pushing the film down! Then when we get it to lay down , we lift it back up and spray the back glass down and shrink it again. And you still have a little bubble that will pop up in the corners that you have to heat out! There a bear for sure!!!!!!! Scotty your such a moron!!!!

Archived