Cutlass 4 door LOL!

tint-factory clearbra

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
am i the only one who read the "BG only" part? those BG's are cake and hardly need any shrink.

Scotty your such a moron!!!!

stay stay stay stay stayin aliiiiiiiii iiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiivvvvveeeee!!!!!

you got him in a corner rocking back and forth and crying now SSK. :beer

oh....what about that thread where the dude wanted PPF....somebody suggested Scotty and the dude said he tried to get him to do it but he was scared....then in a thread about a day later he was going on with his expertise about PPF.... :confuse

Guest scottydosnntkno

man you guys get so riled up :dunno

and for the record, i was picturing a caprice in my head, as i had just did one earlier in the day and the customer said two other shops wouldn't do it since "its too old, and old cars are harder"

Guest ORIGINAL

scotty is right ssk, Caprice sounds just like Cutlass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

not only do they sound very similar but they also both have 4 wheels, right scotty?

tell them how we all don't know sh*t, how your the only that has such a vast knowledge and such thick shin, that allows you to run a very legit and prosperous business from your parents garage go to school full time and still have the b@lls to piss so many people off and still not give a rats @ss about anything except yourself... not picking on you man just stating the obvious... but in his defense, i'd have to say that it's "normal" for a tinter to mix up such opposite automobiles, RIGHT SCOTTY?????

THIS SCOTTY GUY IS SOMETHING ELSE!!!

Guest ORIGINAL

scotty is right ssk, Caprice sounds just like Cutlass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

not only do they sound very similar but they also both have 4 wheels, right scotty?

tell them how we all don't know sh*t, how your the only that has such a vast knowledge and such thick shin, that allows you to run a very legit and prosperous business from your parents garage go to school full time and still have the b@lls to piss so many people off and still not give a rats @ss about anything except yourself... not picking on you man just stating the obvious... but in his defense, i'd have to say that it's "normal" for a tinter to mix up such opposite automobiles, RIGHT SCOTTY?????

THIS SCOTTY GUY IS SOMETHING ELSE!!!

Archived