Dealership not paying; Advice Please

I had kinda the same thing happen with a body shop that I did very little work for. I did a car for them and the invoice was for 325.00 ( clear bra install )

After 5 weeks of getting the run around I had my wife call and set an appointment for a bra install. She told them that she had a car and wanted to get the bumper covered.

They called me to do the job. I told them I wanted to be paid for the last car I did befor I did the work on this other car. I showed up befor the appointment time and got the check...told the shop manager I would be right back, went to the bank and cashed the check. I never went back and never did another job for that shop...by choice...they called several times after that.

Maybe that will work for you. Good luck.

:beer

I had kinda the same thing happen with a body shop that I did very little work for. I did a car for them and the invoice was for 325.00 ( clear bra install )

After 5 weeks of getting the run around I had my wife call and set an appointment for a bra install. She told them that she had a car and wanted to get the bumper covered.

They called me to do the job. I told them I wanted to be paid for the last car I did befor I did the work on this other car. I showed up befor the appointment time and got the check...told the shop manager I would be right back, went to the bank and cashed the check. I never went back and never did another job for that shop...by choice...they called several times after that.

:lol

thats fuggin hilarious ! :lol2

Guest Darknesswithin
:dunno Sometimes ya gotta get creative if you havent been paid.

yeah ,, sometimes you do need to get creative but you should Never walk out on your name! No matter whos in the right or wrong :boogie

not that it matters but I just wouldn't want anyone to think I would agree to do something and just not show up to do it. regardless the issue,, I would've just told them No to begin with :twocents

Guest scottydosnntkno

I don't see anywhere where he said he didn't show up and just walked out when they had an appointment set up :dunno Not like they actually took his wifes car there for the appointment.

Archived