True Black Changing to True Brown

Guest gabe

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Total tint
occ if you need to be trained on how to tint im sure scotty or i can teach you the right way to work with the product im not a TB user i use true smoke but i use TB time to time with no issues u need to learn prpoer tinting tactics for imports user error not tint error

amazing that you dont know :hide seeing how there are a lot of others on here thaT have the same opinion I have so there for why dont you suck him off a little more, Until you learn to tint shut the fock up

THE DIFFERENCE between us is i am a tinter and i can tint with any film there is the problem with you is you need to learn how to use other products and when ever your ready you name the spot i will make you look like the hack you are

I be more than happy to talk to you during business hours

What are your business hours? I called you 5 times today starting around 1PM today. I also emailed you - no response either.

I emailed you screen shots from our automated call logging system. Exactly when did you allegedly leave those messages which were not returned?

Call me tomorrow - FIRST THING. 800.FILM-NOW.

-Howard

why dont you s*** him off a little more, Until you learn to tint shut the f*** up

OCC,

Rule #1 in business - conduct yourself in a professional manner. Many others on this board disagree and engage in intellectual discourse. It's what makes this site so vital.

Your post = not cool.

-Howard

Howard you are on a completely different level - amazing. Customer service at it's finest. :beer

Bee-Man,

Thanks for the kind words. Much appreciated.

What's with the name? Are you an Apiologist? (one who studies bees?)

-Howard

Guest Total tint
why dont you s*** him off a little more, Until you learn to tint shut the f*** up

OCC,

Rule #1 in business - conduct yourself in a professional manner. Many others on this board disagree and engage in intellectual discourse. It's what makes this site so vital.

Your post = not cool.

-Howard

Im closed on weds first off, it has and always will be slow. secondly you always try to seem like you are far superior than anyone else, anytime someone disagrees with you you completly try to change the issue around serveral times you have done this on here with others as well. And to my knowledge its not very professional to duck and dodge someones calls when you know there is a problem like you did, You mentioned in a previous post you offer and sugest rapid tac right? YOU NEVER offered mentioned or spoke of it to me???? So dont demand me to do anything you dont know me. If you get offended than man up and take it, people say things about evrybody hereif you cant take it leave no probs

Archived