True Black Changing to True Brown

Guest gabe

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, I will say this....from what I have observed on this forum, Howard has always been a stand up distributor. From what I have observed in dealing with him...he goes above and beyond what I would expect from a distributor. And this is coming from someone who isn't even one of his customers! I have had a few questions for Howard in the past, and he has always been quick with an answer and very courteous, again, dispite the fact that I have never purchased a thing from him.

If I could, I would give him all my business. :thumb

I hesitate to defend Howard, one because he is a sponsor and I don't want to give the impression of favoritism, and two, he can handle himself, but I have to agree with those above.

The "he sucks" comment was completely unnecessary. :lol2

Can't figure out why message boards run wild with personal attacks and name calling like in junior high. :lol

Lets try as a profession to give the public a better opinion of tinters by acting a little more professional ............. I'm just saying

Stan,

You comment just illustrates what a perfect gentleman you are.

Might I say that it seems to rub off on your students as well. Your disciples call in here to buy film and are always so professional and well mannered. Do you charge them extra for the lessons on manners and professional demeanor?

Thanks for turning out some really good ones.

-Howard

Thanks for noticing Howard

I teach them that no matter how good they get tinting windows to remember we are just gluing plastic to glass. If we mess up no one is going to die.... we just get another piece of film. It can't eat you it's just film.

Keeps what we do in perspective.

Thanks for noticing Howard

You bet, Stan.

ATTN: All of you newbies out there. Take heed!!!! Hook yourself up with the Professor and get some "schoolin" from the master.

Head to Stan's and put your window film career on the fast track.

http://www.autowindowtinting.com/

Can't get to Oregon? EWF is proud to offer the full line of Stan's superb training DVDs in our catalog.

-Howard

A lways S eek K nowledge (ASK)

Well said, Joe.

No wonder why you are such a "knowledge sponge", a consummate professional and a leader of the window film community on L.I.

-Howard

Archived