Too much J&J or not enough?

When I was cutting my pattern yesterday I kept running into my solution drying up and of course the film not saying anchored. Is this because of the lack of J&J or too much?

solution drying up?

Usually the film not anchoring means too much slip, what do you mean by drying up? Is your slip beading off the window? Usually that means not enough slip.

Awesome. It makes sense that there is too much solution. I have switched from a pressure sprayer to a trigger sprayer. I also switched from dish soap to J&J at the same time. I feel with the trigger sprayer I have to try and flood the window to get good coverage. Maybe tomorrow i'll cut back on the solution.

I haven't tinted anything in the past six months since I switched from working in a shop to being an account manager. Where I used to work I only filled in and did D+P's and brows mainly when the full time tinter was busy or not there. They used a pressure sprayer, peel boards, and dish soap. I lack the sprayer(on order) and peel boards. And from my understanding J&J is prefered over dish soap?

Guest Darknesswithin
Would having too much J&J/SLIP Solution, lessen the effect of the adhesive?

it would only make it slippery,, however after 1 or 2 passes with a blue max it will tack up..

Archived