2005 BMW 330ci vert

Guest s13envy

Guest s13envy

First off, let me start by saying that Im pretty fresh to the whole window tinting scene. I have a guy wanting his BMW tinted. I've read around on here about them and have seen some mixed opinions on these cars. I haven't seen these cars close up yet so I dont know anything about the windows. Will the side windows need shrunk? is there a dot matrix all the way around the side front windows? will I HAVE to pull the door seal off? is the back window glass?

Yes I am a noob for the most part. I've tinted some very basic vehicles so far so I just want to make sure i'm not getting myself into something i can't handle by doing this car.

is there a standard pricing guide anywhere online? just something to give an average idea of what people normally charge for a vehicle?

thanks in advance

Guest naughtydog
First off, let me start by saying that Im pretty fresh to the whole window tinting scene. I have a guy wanting his BMW tinted. I've read around on here about them and have seen some mixed opinions on these cars. I haven't seen these cars close up yet so I dont know anything about the windows. Will the side windows need shrunk? is there a dot matrix all the way around the side front windows? will I HAVE to pull the door seal off? is the back window glass?

Yes I am a noob for the most part. I've tinted some very basic vehicles so far so I just want to make sure i'm not getting myself into something i can't handle by doing this car.

is there a standard pricing guide anywhere online? just something to give an average idea of what people normally charge for a vehicle?

thanks in advance

well, what you can charge when you dont know what you are doing versus somebody who has the skills...they are a completely different thing.

Guest s13envy

thanks in advance

well, what you can charge when you dont know what you are doing versus somebody who has the skills...they are a completely different thing.

Well I understand that. That's why I try to charge a bit less than the more experienced people or shops. I don't expect to be to charge near the price of a professional.

Anyone have any tips on this bmw?

Guest s13envy
Yup, tell your friend to take it to a pro.

:mad

Why would I turn down business? And why is it such a bad thing to ask what I did? I thought that's what this forum was for? Maybe I'm wrong?

Archived