RCZ Coupe

Guest TintsOvOz

ive done one of these screens i did the upper screeen in strips about 4 to be precise and then the bottom half as a full screen its the dips you will have a problem with shrinking i did try the screen in one but the dips just dont let you shrink overall the screen come out great i do have some pics to add will do soon as

good luck

Any update on one of these ?  Somebody is threatening to bring one in to me  - is all the glazing made of glass and no polycarbonate ?

I have done them Hooli, but only ever had to tint the wind ups as the rest is privacy glass.

I laid film on the rear screen though and I wouldn't bother with trying it in one piece. :krazy

I would follow the advice above and splice it. :olfa

Man you guys really get hammered with weird glass over there.

Euro trash mostly tintcracker. Good old Aussie and Jap cars are easy as.

We don't get so many TransAm and Corvettes and Vic Crowns here but, just the personal imports...you guys have some sucky cars over there too I hear

Man you guys really get hammered with weird glass over there.

Euro trash mostly tintcracker. Good old Aussie and Jap cars are easy as.

We don't get so many TransAm and Corvettes and Vic Crowns here but, just the personal imports...you guys have some sucky cars over there too I hear

True. I'm lucky I guess. I'd say I get a few difficult cars a month. Mostly easy new stuff though. Its almost corvette season. So I'll probably get slammed with those soon.

Archived