Looking for new PPF vendor

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest execpaintpro

We use Xpel film and love it. We have a real high end customer base so the premium is pretty much all we use. The guys there are great to work with and have been extremely involved in helping me build my business. Call Jeff and he will hook you up with whatever you need.

I highly recommend the new LLumar PPF. Best warranty etc... And very easy to work with, no orange peel, and incredible clarity.

Good to hear, I'm thinking about ordering some

I thought you already were using it. We have the same rep. Eric is a good guy. I use quite a bit of the stuff.

I highly recommend the new LLumar PPF. Best warranty etc... And very easy to work with, no orange peel, and incredible clarity.

I thought you already were using it. We have the same rep. Eric is a good guy. I use quite a bit of the stuff.

Nah, I don't really PPF, I get a lot of requests though and now with the P-Cut I'm starting to consider it more seriously. Problem is I only have done ClearShield and I hated it, sort of left a bad taste in my mouth, though now everyone tells me it's about the worst to try and install.

About Eric, he's probably the best rep I've had from any company, very helpful.

Nah, I don't really PPF, I get a lot of requests though and now with the P-Cut I'm starting to consider it more seriously. Problem is I only have done ClearShield and I hated it, sort of left a bad taste in my mouth, though now everyone tells me it's about the worst to try and install.

About Eric, he's probably the best rep I've had from any company, very helpful.

That's what I've heard a lot, previous PPF problems. You should really try the LuLu PPF...see how you like it. It locks down really quick(using Dirt Off, or alcohol sol.) and it stretches like no other! Absolutely no orange-peel and great clarity!!!

Guest Pro-tectFilmMelissa

Wow no love for Melissa! I think I am the best rep out there, I might be a little bias! LOL

I think that it is smart to try other films and make a decision, I do not make it part of my business to bash other films but I think that they all have their good and bad points, except the Nano! Another bias opinion! (OH but there is the smell I guess, so we do have one thing)

I look forward to you trying the film and giving me your feed back. I think anything has to be better then the ClearShield! I'm just sayin!

Have a great day everyone! :dunno

Archived