Looking for new PPF vendor

Wow no love for Melissa! I think I am the best rep out there, I might be a little bias! LOL

I think that it is smart to try other films and make a decision, I do not make it part of my business to bash other films but I think that they all have their good and bad points, except the Nano! Another bias opinion! (OH but there is the smell I guess, so we do have one thing)

I look forward to you trying the film and giving me your feed back. I think anything has to be better then the ClearShield! I'm just sayin!

Have a great day everyone! :dunno

Yeah, I've been meaning to call you guys and get some too, I tried Advantage on my wife's car, it was alright but seemed to show stretching really easily an is a bit yellow to me. I did it on a silver car and that always shows color.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Pro-tectFilmMelissa
Wow no love for Melissa! I think I am the best rep out there, I might be a little bias! LOL

I think that it is smart to try other films and make a decision, I do not make it part of my business to bash other films but I think that they all have their good and bad points, except the Nano! Another bias opinion! (OH but there is the smell I guess, so we do have one thing)

I look forward to you trying the film and giving me your feed back. I think anything has to be better then the ClearShield! I'm just sayin!

Have a great day everyone! :money

Yeah, I've been meaning to call you guys and get some too, I tried Advantage on my wife's car, it was alright but seemed to show stretching really easily an is a bit yellow to me. I did it on a silver car and that always shows color.

Awesome, look forward to hearing from you! :D

Guest Pro-tectFilmMelissa
isnt the nano fusion a korean made film? I know its avery, but where is it MFG?

No it is not Korean, it is made in Ohio! LMAO Kinda like Korea but totally different! :beer

Archived