SEMA pics?

Guest Pro-tectFilmMelissa
i dont blame ya Mellissa , they can be used as evidence ... :D

LOL and there was nobody to take pics with or of since only one person from TD came by to see me! I'm just saying............ I hope that means that everyone stayed home and they were working their tails off and I will get lots of orders soon! :D:spit

i dont blame ya Mellissa , they can be used as evidence ... :D

LOL and there was nobody to take pics with or of since only one person from TD came by to see me! I'm just saying............ I hope that means that everyone stayed home and they were working their tails off and I will get lots of orders soon! :D:spit

i dont blame ya Mellissa , they can be used as evidence ... :cool

LOL and there was nobody to take pics with or of since only one person from TD came by to see me! I'm just saying............ I hope that means that everyone stayed home and they were working their tails off and I will get lots of orders soon! :lol2:boogie

So who was the one who stopped by?

Guest Wintech_B
i dont blame ya Mellissa , they can be used as evidence ... :spit

LOL and there was nobody to take pics with or of since only one person from TD came by to see me! I'm just saying............ I hope that means that everyone stayed home and they were working their tails off and I will get lots of orders soon! :lol:lol

what! i stopped by, our booth was right behind yours.

it was nice to meet you.

who won you contest?

LOL and there was nobody to take pics with or of since only one person from TD came by to see me! I'm just saying............ I hope that means that everyone stayed home and they were working their tails off and I will get lots of orders soon! :thumb:money

it was nice to meet you.

who won you contest?

Yep you were the one! It was nice to meet you too! There were two winners for the 50" flat screen, LCD TV! It was one of Nuno's guys from Canada and a guy out of Washington state. That was fun, I hope they do that again next year!

:thumb

P.S. There could have been more that I did not know they are from TintDude, cause it is not like everyone on here uses their real names, so I get very confused sometimes!! LOL :imok

Guest XPELEric2

LOL and there was nobody to take pics with or of since only one person from TD came by to see me! I'm just saying............ I hope that means that everyone stayed home and they were working their tails off and I will get lots of orders soon! :thumb:money

it was nice to meet you.

who won you contest?

Yep you were the one! It was nice to meet you too! There were two winners for the 50" flat screen, LCD TV! It was one of Nuno's guys from Canada and a guy out of Washington state. That was fun, I hope they do that again next year!

:thumb

P.S. There could have been more that I did not know they are from TintDude, cause it is not like everyone on here uses their real names, so I get very confused sometimes!! LOL :imok

Here are just a few pics. I did not have much time to take photos but some is better than none.

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/pa...EL/127511233839

Eric

Archived