Here it is!

Guest rivercitytint

Guest rivercitytint
Looks good. :thumb I'd have contoured that visor though. :twocents

I originally had it contoured. And the guy wanted a very small visor he can barely see over the wheel!! lol 2 visor's later this is what he wanted it didnt even reach the As1 line and barely cleared the factory shadeing up top, dont ask me why?!! i guess when you drop 90k in a restore you b**** all day long!!! Thanks tint dude!!! remember im just a young grasshopper in a field of vets!!! lol

Guest rivercitytint
how did the BG treat ya ???

filmslayer if i could buy you a drink i would!!!!Sigh! Prep was insane the adhesive was exactly what you said it was! i razored every edge to get it close as possible then used my gold card to push the adhesive down so the film would lay even, as far as shrink it was a cake walk, it looks like with the odd ball curve at first its going to be a mother, but once you lay the film down and cut it theres only 4 pockets to shrink down. when i cut the film i cut it oversized and used a hard card and layed it like flat glass. over all for a window that old it came out pretty damn good!!! no light gaps the glass has heavy scratches on the outside from being so old, but i was more then pleased, and i said to myself multiple times!! he was F****** right about the bg. custy was more then pleased and the car will def bring in more work!! thanks so much for all your help!! have a drink on me!

Guest filmslayer

no problem bro , glad i could help ! :twocents in 18yrs I've done few old ones and there all set like that . it wasnt till late 70's that they started to useing urethane ...

Guest rivercitytint
Nice! I know we're all tint guys here, but how about

a look under that hood? :lol2

heheheheeh! POWER its a 540ci 670 horse blue print motor ( sorry i underrated it earlier!)

bighemi.jpg

Archived