Against all odds

Awesome! When I was negotiating B&W Turnover Ball installs with my local dealership I already knew what they were paying another shop 3 counties away to do it, and bid considerably lower. The sales guy says "We are going to have to pay more than that, or the boss will think something is up". I remember saying "Well ok, but I have never negotiated like this before". Congrats on the 10% increase!

Guest Darknesswithin
Gees that's just unheard of for a dealership!!!! Congrats on that! You must really take good care of them for them to give you more money and them offering it at that! :facepalm

ehh umm ,, that only over here in the states that is unheard of :lol2

trying to get a reasonable fee for our services is like squeezing blood out a turnip :lol2

thats great to hear TeeDub :spit

Archived