are your window film installers unionized?

LOL, unions are for lazy bastards.

You are very correct. My last job we were union. UAW, United auto workers. We used to build Toyota Corolla, Tacoma and Pontiac Vibe. Our pay was $32 an hour. Now, to the point, at that pay level, we have hundreds of people that played the system. They did, because they knew they could get away with it because of the union. The union, is not the union it was once before. They have a gang mentality these days, and thats whats sucking this country dry.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Occassionally, a project requires union installers. If you are unionized, what is your location. If you are non-union and there is no local unionized companies, what is your answer to this question.

My understanding is that you can contact the local Teamsters Union and be assigned a temporary union status under job title "wallpaper hangers."

Obviously there is a cost for this category. It complies with the requirements, particularly if the project is done under the auspices of Davis Bacon Wages Act.

:lol

Occassionally, a project requires union installers. If you are unionized, what is your location. If you are non-union and there is no local unionized companies, what is your answer to this question.

My understanding is that you can contact the local Teamsters Union and be assigned a temporary union status under job title "wallpaper hangers."

Obviously there is a cost for this category. It complies with the requirements, particularly if the project is done under the auspices of Davis Bacon Wages Act.

:lol

We have gone in under wallpaper hangers as well

LOL, unions are for lazy bastards.

Our pay was $32 an hour.

wow, geuss it was good while it lasted huh!! $66,650.00 a year. No degree required.

Yeah, with all the over time we did. we used to make close to 90k a year. No degree or anything, it lasted 25 years.

Archived