Panama City School Board Shoot out

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know what you mean about the coffee thing. Wait 2hrs in the drive thru line ask for 4 creams and 2 splendas...pay...drive off and as taste that eye opening orgasmic Tim Hortons coffee and the record comes to a screeching halt when you find out they put 2 creams and 4 splendas in your morning coffee....grrrrr!

I know what you mean about the coffee thing. Wait 2hrs in the drive thru line ask for 4 creams and 2 splendas...pay...drive off and as taste that eye opening orgasmic Tim Hortons coffee and the record comes to a screeching halt when you find out they put 2 creams and 4 splendas in your morning coffee....grrrrr!

And it's a moccha decaf

thats why i would never step foot in a tim hortons for :lol2. I actually go to the Cumberland Farms (gas station chain) for the $.99 any size cup of :coffee. I get to make my own and don't have to worry about the bottom of the barrel employees

ummm and I thought nicotine in liquid form was dangerous for humans????

:lol2 whats your point? ohhhhhhhh....you are under the misconception the big corporations actually care about their customers health when it comes to getting them addicted to their products! :shock

Archived