My Houston Window Tint

good point.... So now we have to compete with the garage guys slingin huper on "sunday Special" prices due to shady distributing..

oh...and us garage guys/dealers have to worry about distributers/mannys loading up the car dealerships to tint in house... :lol:lol

Why no reply SSK?

Maybe the website didn't work out so well....

Sorry guys, I have been away for a while. Just busy with other things. I got rid of the site and moved my tint business as a listing within my main site. I was able to make a transition in my career to CMS, Web development, SEO, Videography and online marketing. I still do tint on the side which is why I have my listing.

My heavy involvement in the car community still provides tint work. Here are some of my videos http://www.urbancity...ton-blogs/autos which is an excellent way to attract customers.

I'm also part of the Austin Beer Fest if you guys wanna check it out. I'll be providing official video coverage http://www.theaustinbeerfest.com/

Wow not sure how I missed this... from aeons ago basically

Are you an authorized Huptey dealer?

I am gonna bet he is not. I dont think they would let you sling huper out of your lean to at the house. Kinda like being a formula one dealer out of your garage.

you got something against garage shops? :dunno

I have nothing against them. In fact at times in my life between jobs I supported myself doing such. What I am stating here is that you have a premium line film that is SUPPOSED to be dealer protected in what looks like a home outfit. Thats really all I am getting at here.

good point.... So now we have to compete with the garage guys slingin huper on "sunday Special" prices due to shady distributing..

oh...and us garage guys/dealers have to worry about distributers/mannys loading up the car dealerships to tint in house... :duel:lol

With all things in life change is inevitable. The industry has changed in the 15 years I have worked in it. I have chose to roll with the times. The indy shop will always exist and thrive. Those who have purchased tint aftermarket will continue to do so. Those who have never thought twice, or would spend the money on it will now do so as an added optioin on the car. Please remember I am a window tinter...and for the first 11 years I work in, managed, or owned an indy shop. I preached handcut and how it would never beat me.... I dont preach that so much now. I was uninformed and had not seen this side of the business. Also, in FirstCut we deal with indy shops and dealers. We take care of our customers all the same, with the best possible service we can provide. With that said I am pretty sure I hooked you up with a free 30 day demo and didnt even charge you a deposit. So that alone states that I support home based garage dealers.

Archived