How is your garbage bag?

hi guys

I still for any form of stand for my garbage , as you when you tint alone or with anyone sometimes you trim the film up in a ladder you try throw directly in garbage bag, but most of the time this garbage bag is on the floor and close, and you have to drop the trim film on the floor.

do you know what I can use as stand to have this garbage straight and open so I can throw my trims in it and not on the floor, and most importantly where I can buy it?

There's this thingy they invented to put garbage bags in, it's called a garbage CAN .... Holds the bags open really nicely. :evileye

kinda along the same thought, anyone remember those stupid looking mini hand trucks that you could change the handle to make a cart and as a bonus feature they had a foldout piece that you could put a garbage bag on for doing yard work and such?? I wonder if you could make somin like the bag holder part to mount to the other side of the ladder??

050710030.jpg

http://www.collapsibletrashcan.com/

This is what I use everyday. Customers LOVE these things for some reason, its amazing the response I got from homeowners when I started using them. Looks a lot more professional than a trash bag and lets the customer know right up front you intend on picking up your trash. They collapse to nothing when empty and saves on space and trash bags. I used to use them when I did wallpaper hanging. Find them at lowe's or home depot.

drop clothes and an employee works best. We had this young kid helping us for a couple years during summer breaks and he would actually stand at the bottom of the ladder and catch the film out of the air as it was falling haha....until I drop a soaking wet bunch of towels on his head like a giant spit ball...

http://www.collapsibletrashcan.com/

This is what I use everyday. Customers LOVE these things for some reason, its amazing the response I got from homeowners when I started using them. Looks a lot more professional than a trash bag and lets the customer know right up front you intend on picking up your trash. They collapse to nothing when empty and saves on space and trash bags. I used to use them when I did wallpaper hanging. Find them at lowe's or home depot.

That is definitively a HIT

Plus you can add your business name and logo on it

:spit

drop clothes and an employee works best. We had this young kid helping us for a couple years during summer breaks and he would actually stand at the bottom of the ladder and catch the film out of the air as it was falling haha....until I drop a soaking wet bunch of towels on his head like a giant spit ball...

or a Squuezee tto :spit

Archived