Milwaukee Dual Temperature Heat Gun $56 Shipped

Guest scottydosnntkno
you mean the heat gun makes a difference??? i use the one from home depot Wagner it's got low and hi as well

yes, the heat gun makes a BIG difference

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
you mean the heat gun makes a difference??? i use the one from home depot Wagner it's got low and hi as well

How so? i get any back window shrunk one piece and can get rid of any fingers size on the sides.

How so? i get any back window shrunk one piece and can get rid of any fingers size on the sides.

I don't like to speak for Scotty... :gasp ....but it's the speed with which you can shrink....big difference. :trustme

I am really hoping I am right, but I sense a great deal of sarcasm

unusual_sarcasm_notice.jpg

I am really hoping I am right, but I sense a great deal of sarcasm

:D no sarcasm... i guess the speed was important when you work for someone else... but when you work for your self... i do like to pamper my self... coffee brake and cookies and then another window... i mean what the rush ... There is this saying in russian "Поспишишь, людей насмешишь!!!" Google the meaning or ask Dartz :lol

Ok, having my Wagner set on High does not seem as Hot as the Milwak seeting to 1000 degree, so basically more heat out of the gun from the Milwaukee.

i use mine to shrink the window film, not pletsy glass :dunno

ps, lol i'm sure the milwak is good one.. i used it before.. it was nicer for sure and ya it does get that hot

Archived