Felt Tape

We carry both width in the black felt tape. We have not had any issues with this tape and it was designed for exactly this purpose. Let me know if you have any questions:

BLACK WINDOW GUIDE FELT .75" x 50FT

BLACK WINDOW GUIDE FELT 1.5" x 50FT

well, hook me up with a piece to test it out. I see you also go other tools. cool.

what do u guys use the felt for???

Some cars have lower interior window sweeps that scratch film. Take 'em off, rough 'em up and slap some felt on to make them soft. There's a list on this site somewhere of all the vehicle that have that issue.

We carry both width in the black felt tape. We have not had any issues with this tape and it was designed for exactly this purpose. Let me know if you have any questions:

BLACK WINDOW GUIDE FELT .75" x 50FT

BLACK WINDOW GUIDE FELT 1.5" x 50FT

well, hook me up with a piece to test it out. I see you also go other tools. cool.

I wish I could. Maybe I will ask the manufacturer if they can give me a sample roll to send out 6 inch pieces with every tool order. The stuff we sell takes care of the issue and adheres to the guide really well. You should clean the guide well before installation as mentioned. It would be good if the auto manufacturers stopped this process having really tight guides with no felt, but with them looking to save every penny, I don't see an end to it. Hopefully all of you are charging a bit more for cars that need this as it is definitely a pain in an installer's but.

Archived