Not that much of a horror story, but BMW suck! haha

Had a guy from a dealer call me yesterday, customer complaining about parts of the tint being "white". It's a 2007 335i coupe we did in November, so you know what that means. I tell him to bring it over. take one look at it and I'm not sure what was going through their head but it looks like they were doing some DIY laying down the matrix, this was apparent by the finger with streaks in the matrix area where they were trying to press it down, but it was in lines id that makes sense. Walk to the other side and I don't know wtf they did but managed to pull the tint off the matrix, and about 1" lower or so, they peeled it right off the clear glass. I asked the guy from the dealer ship if they detailed the car or something after we tinted it, he said no, and the tint left the glue (ATC) so you could tell that they were putting their grubby hands all over something they know nothing about and somehow pulled the tint off. I went ahead and redid it since I was pretty much done for the day, but damn I know this isn't going to be the end of this guy.

Guest thatsnappyguy
\ I went ahead and redid it since I was pretty much done for the day, but damn I know this isn't going to be the end of this guy.

mistake #1. no you catered to this guy and he will push you around till the end of time since he now knows you will take it....congrats.

\ I went ahead and redid it since I was pretty much done for the day, but damn I know this isn't going to be the end of this guy.

mistake #1. no you catered to this guy and he will push you around till the end of time since he now knows you will take it....congrats.

Eh, I've bought like 5 cars from this guy, I've known him for about 7 years. It was sort of a personal favor (the car salesman that was the middle man between it all). That's why it wasn't that much of a horror story, but I can't believe that someone will pull off part of their tint by accident and try and pass it off like "the tint did it", haha, I only helped the salesman because I knew he was stuck between a rock and a hard place.

Guest filmslayer

yep , your married now !!! :)

Archived