Got robbed earlier

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

reading all this remind's me of a funny story.

I use to be alittle bit wilder and hang around a rougher crowd when i was younger.

So this guy i knew at the time sold herbal stuff out of his home right.

Well one of his shady custy's came over and robbed him at gun point and took all his herbal goods.

Thinking there was nothing he could do because he couldn't report what they had stolen from him.

My friend gets a bit of a bright idea. He calls the cops and reports that 2 poeple had robbed him at gun point and stolen over $1000 dollars in cash from him.

He gives the police the names of the 2 people who robbed him as well. The cops arrest the 2 in question, and find they are in possition of more then a pound of pot.

The 2 suspects tell the police that infact they did rob my friend, but the pot was all they had stolen from him no money.

My friend tells the police that they did infact steal money from him and had now used the money to buy drugs with the money.

Since the 2 suspects had already confessed to robbing my friend the cops sided with my friend and so did the judge.

The 2 people who robbed my friend went to jail for what they had done and were also ordered to repay my friend the $1000.

That is a completly 100% true story no chit. Probably the only time a drug dealer ever got robbed and got away with it :lol

security security security.....I dont care who you are, your under camera as soon as you pull on my lot, I can record for a while month. Came in handy one time some dill holes thought they were going to lift a set of speakers from my store. I watched them, called the police and they came in the back I replayed the tape for his and you can see him taking them out side. When I was done, they paid their bill, got 2 blocks down the road and the cop pulled them over, got my stuff back and got paid for the job :nope

You can get a basic camera/dvr system for under $500 guys....well worth the money.

Guest tint14u
Call the dumb ass and tell him that u would be more than happy to meet him and retrive your glasses

I did, suppose to get them back today :barf

Good luck hope you get them back. :popcorn

Dang, i got them back :bingo Guess my man didn't want that karma on him!! I'll consider this a lesson learned, now im thinking about wanting video surveillance or at least make it look like i have surveillance with the fake cameras attached to the ceiling..

Dang, i got them back :beer Guess my man didn't want that karma on him!! I'll consider this a lesson learned, now im thinking about wanting video surveillance or at least make it look like i have surveillance with the fake cameras attached to the ceiling..

glad to hear you got your shades back :thumb

im gettin cams for the shop. not that expensive anymore. im payin 1295.00 installed with the server and no monthly charges. we own it and the server to watch the videos online. now just to buy another 24" monitor to post up so customers can see everything goin on as well and know they are bein watched

Archived