South Beach Advice

Planning a vacation to South Beach Miami in mid April. Anybody who has been there or lives nearby, I would appreciate any advice on decent hotels or attractions that are a must see. Also a place to eat that is a must. Thanks

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest teamfutaba
Learn to speak spanish! :lol2

i was there today doing a job. all i have to say is DAM, i hope your single. cause if your not, be sure to wear dark sunglasses so you dont get busted sweating all the 1/2 nicked bitches that are 10 deep on every corner.

if there still in season then joe's stone crab. another cool place of intrest is all glass tinting in n miami. you have to see that place. just saying. maybe booms could roll through and we'll have a cold one.

I just took a vacation and stopped there on the way home. Holly crap, the eye candy was incredible. It has been several years since I had been there last and a whole bunch has changed, but no matter where you go you can have a cold one and see the "sights". If you can catch a happy hour somewhere you can get two 10 oz drafts for 12.95 instead of just one :beer

Learn to speak spanish! :thumb

:rollin!!! Get ready to feel like the minority. get ready to be disrespected, get ready to pay through the nose. Dont get lost.... No one will give you directions.

I use to Dj clubs there. I HATED THAT PLACE. Couldnt get back to Panama City Fast enough

Guest teamfutaba
maybe booms could roll through and we'll have a cold one.

DS and I have ManPlans now...... :embar

NOT.... i said a beer not a beard... get your mind out of the gutter. sobe has enough of the alternative life style folk's w/o some twisted tinter's rolling through. just sayin'. :D:D :gay :DD:ohcrap

maybe booms could roll through and we'll have a cold one.

DS and I have ManPlans now...... :embar

NOT.... i said a beer not a beard... get your mind out of the gutter. sobe has enough of the alternative life style folk's w/o some twisted tinter's rolling through. just sayin'. :D:D :gay :DD:ohcrap

I was having visions of you two renting one of the rooms in the Versace pad. All rolling around together in reflective tint and soapy water. :D

Archived