Carbon obsessed

Guest shadowline

The house is getting like that with the fridge freezer, the cover that hides the cables from the flat screen TV the otherhalf has even said she wants the fire surround wrapped in carbon, and the bin in the kitchen! But the fridge freezer has been getting a very good response from people that have seen it and its now complete with Porsche Cayenne badging i removed from the car !!!

The house is getting like that with the fridge freezer, the cover that hides the cables from the flat screen TV the otherhalf has even said she wants the fire surround wrapped in carbon, and the bin in the kitchen! But the fridge freezer has been getting a very good response from people that have seen it and its now complete with Porsche Cayenne badging i removed from the car !!!

Ah yes I seen the fridge. Looks mega!! Unfortunately we dont have any off cuts that big lol

The film we use is 3M. So expensive, I refuse to bin any small bit that can wrap anything I can find lying around.

Guest Malcolm E Boo

Ah yes I seen the fridge. Looks mega!! Unfortunately we dont have any off cuts that big lol

The film we use is 3M. So expensive, I refuse to bin any small bit that can wrap anything I can find lying around.

Have you tried the carbon vinyl that Bonwyke do?

Guest walestint

Have you tried the carbon vinyl that Bonwyke do?

Yes

APA

Not a touch on Hexis unfortunately

Guest walestint

Thats a bit like bringing your work home!

the last thing I want to see when i get home is wrap vinyl!

its bad enough with the patio doors filmed :thumb

Archived