A First For me

Over the years I have done just about everything tint related under the sun.

But yesterday I got totally thrown for a loop. This woman calls me up to have an estimate done on tinting their home. I set a time to meet with them and give them an estimate.

I get to the subdivison drive past the house twice because I think I must have the wrong adress. So on the third time around the loop I decide to stop, and see if this is indeed the house they called about.

Turn's out it is the right house. With one small problem. Every window on this house has what looked like sliver 35% on it. :soapbox

Thats why I passed it by twice. It was about 4 in the afternoon and the front of the house faced west. so the window's were just glowing. I couldn't believe the woman didn't know her home was tinted already :balz

I did an est. last summer for this woman and her windows were already tinted. It was light... probably 50-65%... she had no idea.

I could see THAT happening... but not a silver film.... or a film that's dark enough that you should be able to notice.

Was she older? I was doing this apartment building over in the city... every floor the windows outside where the elevators were... we put up NV25.. so it was fairly dark.. and I kid you not we would be done cleaning up and residents would walk by asking if we started yet. :money

People are funny... :poke

Guest fredstinting

i had a business owner call me to have security film installed . when i got there to give them the quote. i noticed that the business had been tint already. when i asked about the window film. they told me it only been on the windows 1 month . i told them i would have to remove it to install the security film to give them a warranty. they didn't understand why so i explained it to them again and they said they would call the company that did the tint job in the first place... and if by chance anything changed they call me back to do the job....

Archived